Overview: Technical professionals are held to the highest ethical standards in working with clients, co workers, and the general public. This course will provide the basic framework to discern situations that might produce an appearance of unethical behavior.
- The foundation for workplace ethics.
- Consequences for unethical behavior.
- Actions an organization can take to help prevent unethical behavior.
- To be able to differentiate between legal, ethical, illegal and unethical behaviors in workplace scenarios.
- To be able to avoid appearance of unethical behavior.
- To understand when and how to safely blow the whistle on unethical behavior.
Audience Profile: Engineers, Technicians, Technical Sales Professionals, Project Managers, Engineering Management, or anyone who has an organizational code of ethics
Class space is limited and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Lydia Serenil at email@example.com or 281-493-3491. Thank you!
Doors open at 8:00 am, and a light breakfast will be provided.
Cancellation / Refunds:
Cancellations made through 8/25/12 will receive a refund, less the non-refundable administrative fee of $50. Refunds are not available after 8/25/12 substitutions for individuals enrolled may be made at any time.
ASME-IPTI reserves the right to cancel a course if enrollment is insufficient to ensure maximum effectiveness. This decision is made approximately two weeks before the course begins. If this occurs, enrollees will receive a full refund or be given the opportunity to transfer to another course date. Keep our cancellation policy in mind when making airline reservations, as ASME-IPTI cannot be responsible for fees charged for canceling your airline ticket. Students are responsible for handling all travel arrangements and the costs associated with their travel.