Come join IPTI as we hand out 5,000 cookies
and take part in the 24th Annual OTC Crawfish Boil!
Please contact Bron Fore at 713 937-4494 to pay by credit card or check. Tickets will be available at the discounted rate of $35.00 up to April 13. After that date tickets may be purchased at the regular price of $40.00 at gate on the day of the event. (Kids under 6 are Free and discounted Student tickets are available for $15.00 each)
A good time for a great cause!
- Mutually beneficial to the oil industry and engineering education
- Fun with good friends and colleagues
- proceeds benefit engineering scholarships and academic programs at UH and other surrounding colleges
- Cajun crawfish, barbecue, beer, soft drinks, cookies, ice cream & cotton candy!
- Live music and dancing
- Bounce house's and games for children
- Raffle with thousands of dollars in prizes
- Presentation of the Industry Achievement Award
University of Houston Cullen College of Engineering's outreach to the oil industry
- OTC attendees kick off their busy week
- Petroleum industry representatives mix and mingle
- Houston community joins in the fun
Benefits of joining the fun
- Entertain your current and potential customers
- Thank employees with great food and fun
- Provide a day of rest and fun for your OTC booth workers
Check out the photos from last year's event HERE!
Each year the OTC Crawfish Boil's committee presents its Industry Achievement Award to an outstanding industry leader. The award, a beautiful titanium trohpy in the shape of a crawfish, brings deserved attention and recognition among peers to the work of an exceptional individual.
Thousands of industry professionals and their families attend the annual event on the UH campus. They enjoy a great afternoon of food, music and prizes.
Many companies provide support as either corporate, food, or door prize sponsors. Make your company part of the 2012 OTC Crawfish Boil. Call Sales & Award Chair, Diane Ashen at 713-271-1983 for tent and sponsor information.